als Buch bei amazon.de: 172 Seiten, mit Stammtafeln und 136 Bildern (130 Bilder in Farbe), Independently published, 1. Auflage, ISBN 978-1-9831-3666-5, € 29,31
- 15. April 1452
- 2. May 1519
Ser Piero da Vinci (1429-1504; not born in 1426 as you can now read everywhere; his eldest brother, born in 1426, had the same name, but died already in 1428/29), son of Antonio da Vinci (1373-1469) and Lucia (1393-after 1469); his uncle Francesco da Vinci adopted him and through this act removed the stigma of his beloved nephew's illegitimate birth; Leonardo da Vinci should never forget what his uncle did for him, Francesco da Vinci was his "real father", and as it was tradition at his time he gave his first son the name of his "father" Francesco. The second son was named after his grandfather Antonio.
Caterina or Chateria, with whom Leonardo's father had a short love affair; she married Achattabriga di Piero del Vaccha in 1457
from the third marriage of his father to Marguerita di Francesco di Jacopo di Guglielmo (1457- 1485):
- his half-brother Antonio, born on 26th February 1476, deceased in 1490 (if he had survived his father, he would have taken over the office of his father - that was the tradition of that time; but his younger brother Giuliano followed his father in this position)
- his half-sister Maddalena, born on 4th November 1477 and deceased on 26th or 28th November 1477
- his half-brother Giuliano, born on 31th December 1478, deceased in 1525
- his half-brother Lorenzo, born on 24th October 1480, deceased in August 1485 (probably buried together with his mother)
- his half-sister Violanta, born on 27th November 1481, deceased after 1504
- his half-brother Domenico, born on 20 March 1485, deceased in 1563
- his half-brother Guglielmo, born on 21st October 1486, deceased on 4th December 1486
- his half-sister Margherita, born on 16th December 1487, deceased after 1504
- his half-brother Benedetto, born on 18th March 1489, deceased in 1530
- his half-brother Pandolfo, born on 28th July 1490, deceased after 1504 (in 1506 or 1520)
- his half-brother Guglielmo, born on 6th June 1492, deceased after 1539 (probably in 1551)
- his half-brother Bartolomeo, born on 30th July 1493, deceased in 1532 or 1534
- his half-brother Giovanni, born on 9th January 1499, deceased in 1549
- his illegitimate half-brother Gian Giacomo Caprotti, called Salaì, born in 1480, deceased in 1524
- his illegitimate half-brother Bartolomeo, born on 29th June 1485 and deceased on 14th or 18th December 1485
- a illegitimate half-sister, of whom we do not know the name, born around 1486 and deceased in May 1490
- his illegitimate half-brother Lorenzo, born in 1487/88, deceased in 1544
from the fourth marriage of his father to Lucrezia di Guglielmo Cortigiani (1459-1531):
Isabella of Aragon (1470-1524), Duchess of Milan (clandestine marriage in 1497)
- Reading Suggestions:
- Maike Vogt-Luerssen: Wer ist Mona Lisa? Identifizierung einer Unbekannten mit Hilfe historischer Quellen 2018
- Discovery of a New Selfportrait of Leonardo da Vinci!
- If you know the traditions of the past, you definitely know more, even about Leonardo da Vinci
- Leonardo da Vinci: His portrait painting of Lucrezia Borgia in 1498
- Maike Vogt-Luerssen: The Sforza III: Isabella of Aragon – and her Court Painter Leonardo da Vinci (in German). Norderstedt 2010
- Leonardo da Vinci, das Château du Cloux (heute Clos Lucé genannt) und das Schloss von Amboise
- Artikel: Exclusive Interview with the "Mona Lisa"
- Artikel: Leonardo da Vinci's self-portrait (in Englisch)
- Artikel: Leonardo da Vinci: 2nd May 2019 (in Englisch)
- Salvator Mundi - Really a lost work by Leonardo da Vinci?
Neu: Wer ist Mona Lisa?
Dritter Band der Sforza Serie
488 Seiten, 322 Abbildungen und Stammtafeln, €49.90 (Format 21 x 27 cm)
Neu: Caterina Sforza
nur als Buch (Farbband), bei amazon.de: 320 Seiten, mit Stammtafeln und 153 Bildern, Independently published, 1. Auflage 2021, ISBN 979-8-7119-9157-1, € 44,73